MOSKILA 350W Space Heater, Wall Outlet Electric Space Heater as Seen on TV with Adjustable Thermostat and Timer and Led Display, Compact for Office Dorm Room
- Item#: 1017
- As seen on tv: 4.3 x 2.8 x 6.5 inches compact size makes it easy to carry it around wherever I want without any wires. The ETL listed plug in heater mounts right on the receptacle and it doesn’t take up floor space or have a cord laying on the floor to trip on. Modern look make it blend well in a living room or bedroom or other areas of the house since it’s not a big eyesore like a space heater
- Digital thermostat: Unlike most space heaters just have options for low medium and high, but this gives you actual degrees. Ability to be adjusted by the desired temperature from 60°F to 90°F. Set the thermostat to your desired temp and it turns itself on and off to maintain that temp. Outer surface stays cool
- Quiet and fastheating: Extremely quiet to heat up 100 square feet room well. It is for smaller places like offices or dorm rooms desk table indoors. Use it at home when you don’t want to heat up the entire house with other centralized heaters. It’s very quiet so it won’t keep you awake at night
- With led display and timer: Press the timer button allows you to scroll through 1 and 12 hours in 1 hour increments. For auto power on timer, ensure the heater is turned off, press the Timer button until the led display shows the number of hours you want For auto shut off timer, ensure the heater is turned on, keep pressing the Timer button till it reach your desire time
- Low wattage space heater: 350 watt, 120 volt, 2.9 amps, 60Hz, convenient 180 rotating plug with 3 prongs. Push the button under the plug to adjust rotating degree. Low wattage heater is more economical than running a higher wattage space heater and will not overload the circuit. Great choice for people who live in a mild climate
Designed with safe ceramic element interior and cool-touch exterior, Overheat Protection prevents accidents or damages from occurring. The portable heater allows you to heat up the spaces you are in to reduce energy consumption. You can lower your thermostat and lower your energy bills.